Friday 7 September 2018

DECO - Upside Down (Single Review)

Indie-pop duo DECO create an 80s wonderland with their use of backing vocals and synths by guitarist John Dell, and melodic pop vocals from lead singer, Max Kendall. 'Upside Down' is released today on September 7th and it is their title track from their new EP to be released early 2019, alongside pre-released tracks 'Wild One' and 'Roam'.

Pop song 'Upside Down' radiates a feel good vibe with it's upbeat summer dance beats and catchy repetitive chorus as Kendall sings,

"I found myself, I was living life upside down/ Held on by a thread, I was craving a good day/ When I met you, you took me higher, now I'm seeing things the right way/  When I met you, you took me higher/ Now I'm seeing things the right way round."

'Upside Down' maintains a fun and lively energy within the song and combines it with the strong vocals of lead singer Max Kendall which makes the track a solid pop tune.

Click here to listen to the track and for any further information or updates on DECO follow their social media pages by clicking the links : Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / YouTube




No comments:

Post a Comment